Our mission is to embrace the spirit and teachings of the Catholic faith while striving for excellence in all aspects of school life.
To help achieve this we aim to:
- create a happy, secure, well ordered and caring Catholic community that readily puts into practice the gospel values of love and forgiveness;
- provide a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum for the benefit of all our pupils which includes the knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes that will help prepare them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life;
- encourage self-discipline and self esteem amongst the members of our community and at the same time foster respect and consideration for others;
- promote a sense of responsibility for the environment and encourage our members to take an active part in the life of our community;
- maintain an active home-school partnership;
- develop effective links with our local Catholic parishes and first schools, local middle and high schools; and the wider community.
The mission statement and aims have been written after consultation with staff, parents, governors and pupils.
They reflect therefore, the expectations and ambitions of the whole school community.